The internet has become an important tool providing an individual with a perspective of the whole wide world within his home space. That is why; Indians too have reached out to online matrimonial sites in contrast to the traditional methods employed before.
Marriage, in the Indian context is the all-important goal of life for happiness.
The following are the positive features of going through an online marriage portal:
- Online matrimony is a perfect blend of tradition and technology.
- The search area is more vast and has no geographical limitations
- There is no need to introduce the bride to the groom, before all the basics are sorted out.
- The families members are the ones who join an online matrimonial portal, paying a minimum fee and fill in the details for the search. It is when they receive replies to their search, that the person concerned is brought and put on to the replies received.
- Online search is a very transparent and friendly method of reaching out in the world to find a bride or groom for your loved ones.
- Convenience and Privacy. Only you know where all you have put up the profile.
- The youth of today wants to be in total control of their lives and this being the most important decision, want to have a say in choosing their partners.
- The most positive feature being that a youngster can choose his own time span and pace to come to a decision and not get roped into a permanent relationship settled by others for him, where he is a mere onlooker and not in charge of his decisions and his choices and preferences.